miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Conversation of Paula, Gris and me





Cliente1: Hi
Cliente 2: Good afternoon!!
Recepcionist: Good afternoon!! 
Cliente 1: Grisel
Recepcionist:  How many people are you?
Cliente 1: Two people.
Recepcionist: Would you like to be in the smoking or the non-smoking selection?
Cliente 2: In the non-smoking selection, please!
Recepcionist: Ok follow me. please!
Cliente 2: Thank you!!
Recepcionist: This are your table.
Cliente 1,2: Thank you!!
Recepcionist: You´re welcome.
Waiter: Good afternoon!! What are you having?
Cliente 2: What dish would you recommend ?
Warter: The hamburguer is so delicious, and  a spaguetti is so good.
Cliente 1: Well.....can i look at the menu?
Waiter: Of corse!  the menu is here.. I come back.
Cliente 2: Excuse me. Waiter!! Could you take our order?
Waiter: Yes are you ready to order?
Cliente 1: Sure!! I want a toast..
Waiter: Ok  and you?
Cliente 2: So ... I want a hamburguer.
Warter: Would you like something to drink.?
Cliente 1: yes .. I want a soda
Cliente 2: And to me  bring me a limonada
Waiter: Fine. Inmediately
Client 1: This is a beautiful restaurant.
Client 2: Yes... and the service is good!!
Waiter: Here are the dishes.. Bon apperite.
Cliente 1,2: Thank you!!
Cliente 1: Paula, What did you do yesterday ?
Cliente 2:  Well.. I went at the school in the morning, and in the afternoon I go out with a old friend. and you? What about you gris?
Cliente 1: Soo... I went at the movie theather and I say at the wonderful movie."incepption"
Cliente 2: Oh that is a great movie!!
Cliente 1: Oh yes!!
Cliente 2: Excuse me waiter!!
Waiter: Tell me..
Cliente 1: Could you bring some snacks? Please
Waiter: Of course.. something else.. may be would you like to order ane dessert?
Cliente 2: Oh.. not thank´s okay so.. 
Waiter: And  you?
Cliente 1: Oh not thank´s I´m fine.
Waiter: Ok I back  soon.
Waiter: Here are
Client 1,2: Thank`s.
Cliente 2: Oh sorry I have to gou.. It´s too late!!
Cliente 1: Fine... Waiter? Give me the check please
Waiter: Inmediately!! This are you ckeck
Client1: Thanks..
Cliente 2: Here is your tip
Waiter: Oh thank`s ... see you soon
Client 1,2: See you soon 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario